If you’re still using rulers and dial indicators to ensure your rotating machinery is properly aligned, you could be losing thousands of dollars per year. The 830 Laser Shaft Alignment Tool gives you fast, accurate data to make it easy to take corrective action.
- Easy to use tool for precision alignment of rotating shafts
- Features single laser measurement technology to reduce errors from backlash and enhance accuracy
- Provides an intuitive, guided user interface to quickly and easily complete machine alignments
- Includes compass measurement mode to enable flexible, reliable, and repeatable measurements using an activated electronic inclinometer
The Fluke 830 Laser Shaft Alignment Tool enhanced user interface provides easy to understand results that don’t require extensive alignment knowledge. The unique “All-in-One” result screen shows you both coupling results and feet corrections (vertical and horizontal) in real time as misalignment is being fixed.
Other Useful Features
- Includes a unique “All-in-One” result screen that shows both coupling results and vertical and horizontal feet corrections, making it easy to take corrective action
- Features a dynamic machine tolerance check that provides continuous evaluation of alignment adjustments so you know when your machine is in the acceptable range
- Offers unique extend mode to handle gross misalignment by virtually increasing laser detector size
- Provides auto save and resume capability to ensure your data is there when you need it